Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

The Rehearsal Dinner was at Ralph's on the Park which was so nice! It was an open bar which was nice for everyone who drank and Joe and I along with very few others enjoyed free coke! :)The only bad part of the evening was on the way to the church for the rehearsal my head started to hurt and it only got worse. By the time we arrived to the restaurant my head was killing and I wasn't even able to enjoy the hors d'oeuvres. I really thought we were going to have to leave until finally Jill found me some pain relievers. Once they kicked in I was able to enjoy my Fillet Mignon to its fullest. Oh my gosh I have never had a steak (nor probably ever will again) that tasted so good! It was cooked to perfection and just wonderful! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We had a good night but I was totally exhausted and excited to go to bed. Wendy was so nice to let us stay at her and Kevin's apartment. It was very cute, which I knew it would be, and Joe and I didn't have too hard of a time adjusting to a smaller bed. In all it was a pretty good night.

The Wedding PartyBlaine, Wendy and Lauren
Me and Joe
Me and Wendy
Jill and I (We've known each other for years. Our grandparents lived close to each other in the middle of nowhere in Gillsburg, Miss)

8 comments:

Murray Family said...

Look at you! Holy TAN! You look great :)

Britt said...

Wow, it's great to see pictures of everyone. Can't wait to see the wedding!

Corinne said...

you look so cute. love your dress!

Meg said...

I love your dress Rob!! It's so cute..and look how tan your legs are....Hot mama!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I was thinking the same...you look fantastic! I'm catching up on my blog reading...poor Kal! I hope she can finally get over this ear infection! And Jack has a Wall-E shirt too! It lights up :)

Kelli said...

Please don't tell me you've totally abandoned your blog! I miss your updates!

Corinne said...

ok so you need to update your blog! how are you guys doing?

Carolann said...

So, have you given up on your blog? Let's see some updates!