Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pulling Up

Kalli has been pulling up to her knees for the last week. She really works hard on trying to get to her feet but doesn't quite have the upper body strength to hold herself steady- remember she's packing a lot of extra weight! I helped her cheat to get this picture of her standing and she was still so excited. She has lots of bruises and bumps b/c of all the falling over she does while trying to pull up. She's pulled up to standing while I'm playing with her on the floor but she struggles everywhere else. The worst is when Miss Kalli decides to pull up on my legs (while I'm standing) and then I can't move or she falls over before I can relocate her. She's also enjoying having Kaiden to pull up on, but hee doesn't like it so much. That's when she gets hurt the most b/c Kalli's on top of him and Kaiden decides he's had enough and takes off! She's going to be a tough girl having him as an older brother! She's growing and changing so much I can't belive it!

2 comments:

Covington's said...

I miss that baby. I wish Kaiden wouldn't have gotten sick last weekend so we could have visited with one another. Plus, I could have held Kalli the whole time.

amy said...

I love every picture you post of Kalli. She seems like such a happy baby- always smiling!