Thursday, June 26, 2008


Sometimes I have commitment issues to my blog b/c I get so far behind I'd rather just ignore the problem than face it head on. I just got back from practically a month long vacation (if you can call having 2 kids with you the whole time a vacation)! I have a million plus pictures and I'm so far behind on my blog it's starting to stress me out! But I am totally committed to catching up on my blog as well as everyone elses'...it just might take me awhile. So don't give up hope, I'll be trying to add pictures from our trips to Utah, Colorado and Alabama daily (Ha! okay weekly is more like it). And then eventually I'll have the time to read about what's been going on with everyone else and start leaving some comments again. Hope all is well with each of you in the blogging world! :)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I can see how a month long vacation would put you behind on your blogging. I was wondering where you were, I didn't know you were going to be gone so long. Good luck catching up. So far looks like you had a lot of fun with a lot of friends and family!

Holly said...

How funny, I had the same experience the last couple of months, only I don't have a long trip to blame it on. Once you get so far behind, it's easy to just keep procrastinating, because you know what a task you have. Good luck getting caught up, I'm still working on it. I'm considering leaving out a few things that I had planned to blog about just out of laziness :)

Joan said...

wish Nell would have told me you were here I would have loved to have seen you! She was so excited to see you!!!

Nell & Dan said...

When did you get back?