Friday, February 13, 2009

Autumn is Home!!

My little sister Autumn came home from her mission on Wednesday! We were all so excited to finally have her back home. Her flight came in at noon and most of my family made it except Joe (who had an important meeting at work), Carmen (who lives in Utah), and Shannon (who is in training for the National Guard in in Alabama). Mrs Bernie as well as Shonna and baby Lilly came too. It was a little surreal when we first saw her. It's been a long year and a half! Kalli was only 6 months old when she left and she's turning 2 tomorrow so she's changed quite a bit! It was also Autumn's first time meeting Greyson. We have had a lot of fun being with her these last 2 days and look forward to the next few months with her until she's moves back to Utah for school. Kaiden was so sweet when I picked him up yesterday from school, I asked him if he wanted to go see Auntie Autumn he needed to hurry and buckle. He said "Oh Yea I'll hurry!" and then with a more serious kind of sad tone said, "I don't want Auntie Autumn to go back to New York." Isn't that so sweet! I assured him she wasn't but after a few months she would go to Utah and apparently that's not as bad b/c he didn't seem to mind that. Especially since she will be going to see CC. Anyway here are a few pictures from the airport. My battery was dieing so I didn't get many.

Kaiden and Kalli holding the sign we made for FHE

The babies liked the balloons and so did the big kids


Meeting Greyson for the first time

Everyone at the airport

5 comments:

Covington's said...

I am so glad that she's home and that she was able to meet Greyson and get to see your kids. See you tomorrow night !!

jennifer said...

Welcome home Sister Saxon! That's so awesome, I can't believe she's already home. I bet it's been fun having her back and hearing her stories. Tell her hello and congratulations.

Lori O said...

Welcome Home!! That's so exciting.

Kelli said...

I love missionary homecomings, especially outside Utah when everyone wonders what all the fuss is about with the signs and the balloons and stuff - we did that to my brother and got a lot of interesting looks =)

The Awesome Rawsons said...

the "Sister Auntie Autumn Saxon" is so cute!