Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monkey Bizz Birthday Playdate

I couldn't make up my mind whether or not to do a birthday party for the kids this year. I finally decided to have a joint one but then decided against it. With them being so close in age they have most of the same friends and it would be so many kids to invite. And then I worried what if the weather ended up being bad like last year for Kaiden's what would I do with so many kids at my poor mom's house?? So instead of a birthday party we had a fun play date at Monkey Bizz. We invited their closest friends and they all had so much fun. Thanks to everyone that came Kaiden and Kalli had a blast and I enjoyed having some adult time too!

The Whole Gang
(B) Allison, Kailey, Kaiden, Kalli, and Tyler (F) Brooklyn and Eli

The pretty girlies
Kailey and Allison are having a blast, Eli looks scared for his life!

Everyone but Katie and Tyler couldn't stay long so the 5 of us played and ended up having the whole place to ourselves. Katie and I enjoyed going through all of the tunnels with the kids and even playing in the ball pit. Later on Philip showed up with baby Kaleigh (who I didn't even get pictures of! ) we ordered pizza and Phe had a fun time playing with the kids. I wondered who was having more fun!

Me and Katie (notice Kalli face down in front of Katie)

Down the Roller SlideYou can't really see their faces but this picture cracks me up!Kalli could never leave her horses for long!

More Playing in the Balls, I love Tyler's face in this one

Here they are rough housing with Philip.

This was by far the most fun. Me and Katie both told Phe how fast the rollerslide is for those of us who weigh over 30 lbs but he was still a little startled. Kaiden quickly realized how fast he would go if he went behind me or Philip and he LOVED it! It was fun but it kinda hurt!

Katie did a great job taking this picture of me and Kaiden it looks posed but we were really rolling...fast! And you gotta love Kalli's face plant!

This video cracks me up! I especially love watching Kalli try and jump onto the slide.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

what a fun place! looks like they loved it!

Cherie' said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I wish we could have come, we have really missed you guys. Hope to get together sometime soon!

Chris said...

Cool slide and great video... need more things like that in Utah. Hope all is well with you guys!

Covington's said...

We had a great time too !! Tyler can't wait to go back for another play date.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Those horses were a hit. Those slide pictures and video are too funny. I especially thought your belly slide one was funny. We had a good time while we were there but I'm sorry we missed all of that fun with the slide : ).