Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday/ Valentine's Day!

So my little Valentine Sweet heart turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember spending my favorite Valentine's Day to date in the hospital 2 years ago finding out "It's a girl!". Kalli is so prissy but rough and tough all at the same time. She is constantly making us laugh but also leaving me wanting to pull my hair out at times too! I have a little slide show of pictures to upload but not tonight. For now I just have a few pictures of her new kitchen she got for her birthday. It's so cute and I LOVE it...oh and she does too! :) We only gave her the kitchen yesterday b/c I had to work so we had cake ice cream and presents tonight for her and Kaiden with Auntie Autumn to join in. Again I'll post pictures of that tomorrow. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Is that not the most adorable kitchen ever!Busting through the door to see her presentOne happy little girlNo need to waste time she went straight to work and 'cooked' everybody some grapes!

7 comments:

Murray Family said...

That kitchen is darling! I'm sure she loves it!

Trimble said...

Very cute! :)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That IS the cutest kitchen ever! It feels like just yesterday when we ran into each other at Dillards with our toddlers and newborns. Then again, it feels like that was an eternity ago too.

amy said...

I can't believe Kalli is 2. Love the kitchen. So girly!

CorieW said...

Happy birthday Kalli! She's looking more and more like you! She's so cute and I LOVE that kitchen! That is an especially cute one. I bet she's loving that. Janie's favorite is playing pretend tea time with the kitchen at grandma's house. BTW That picture of Kaiden in the field is hilarious!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Happy birthday Kalli girl and yes, that is the cutest little kitchen!

Kelli said...

Jeremiah's jealous and wants a kitchen like that for himself.

Happy birthday beautiful Kalli (a little late). Make me some grapes!!!