Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My first born turns the BiG 5!!

January 15, 2010
Kaiden turned the BiG 5!! He was so very excited and was happy to share the day with his friends at school. I dropped a King Cake off at school for him to share with his friends and when I picked him up he had a cool birthday hat on that his teacher gave him. Needless to say he was all smiles! Joe was able to leave school early enough to beat work traffic on a Friday and we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese for some family fun and greasy pizza. The kids had so much fun running around to all the new rides and games in our newly renovated CEC. After being there for possibly hours we headed to my mom's for another King Cake and to open a few presents. In all it was a great day and Kaiden was still able to look forward to a joined b-day party with his little sis in a few weeks.

Kaiden loves playing air hockey on my phone and was even more excited to play against his dad.



Kalli loved riding on this horsie
Kaiden will use more than half of his tokens to play this racing game. As you can tell he barely reaches the pedal!
My two sweeties
My favorite 5 year old!
Blowing out his candles
I love Kalli's face in this picture. She is just so happy for her big brother

New leapster games!
Grandma and Grandpa mailed a package for Kaiden

Kalli checking out the rocket that Joe's parents sent


The rocket was a big hit. The kids loved shooting their dad!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

No Way. I can't believe he's 5. HAPPY BIRTHDY KAIDEN! I looks like it was a great day!

KING CAKE!!! That's the name. I should have read through all the post that I hadn't seen yet before e-mailing you. :)