Monday, February 22, 2010

January 30, 2010
This was such a cold day! But I insisted we go to our local Mardi Gras parade and I'm glad we did. The kids had so much fun and its always fun to see them get so excited. Joe and I of course get in the moment and try to get as much 'cool' stuff as we can and then once we get home we wonder where in the world are we going to put all this crap? At the beginning Kaiden was getting so frustrated that every float wasn't throwing him something. He was yelling "Throw me something!!" which is totally fine but you could hear in his voice it was out of anger and not excitement. It was pretty funny and luckily he finally calmed down and just enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I feel like it was just yesterday that you had Kaiden. You have been gone for so long. I am glad you are back to blogging.

Corinne said...

yea you are finally back! i can't believe how big your kids are getting! can you believe the boys are 5! love the pictures of kalli at gymnastics are so cute! we miss you guys! it would be so fun if you guys were still here!