Monday, March 1, 2010

Let the celebrations begin!

February 6, 2010
We (or I) decided to do a joint birthday party for the kids this year. And we (or I) was crazy enough to think that Chuck-E-Cheese on a Saturday was a good idea!! To give myself some credit this particular location was just recently renovated and use to be way ghetto so I was banking on the fact that most people weren't aware of its newness and going to the 'nicer/cleaner' CEC. Well no such luck b/c this place was packed!! There was a line at the door and they were even turning people away!! Nonetheless we had so much fun and let me tell you the kids were spoiled rotten by all of their friends! I couldn't believe all the really nice and expensive toys these two kids got!

Kalli is very excited to start opening all of her presents!

This isn't a very good picture but I wanted to just show how cute Kalli's gymnastics bag is that she got from Auntie Autumn.
Do you see all of those gifts?!?! Believe me when I say they racked up!
I still don't understand how he can get so excited by getting yet another Cars car
Kalli got a cute Dora Birthday Doll from her best friend, Jude (Kaiden's school friend)
He looks pretty excited about this one! Thanks again Auntie Autumn!
Kalli loves her little baby from mom and dad
Looks like Kalli likes this one, thanks Tyler and Kayleigh!
John John and Jude giving a helping hand

Ready to tear into some cake!
Kaiden says he used his hand b/c he didn't have a fork. But if you notice both Brooklyn and Jude have forks and it seems like there's one lonely fork on his plate...hmmm I don't think he looked too hard! Gotta love black icing!
Kal sat there by herself long after all the other kids were done eating slowly finishing her cake and ice cream. Then once she was done she said, "okay I can go play now!" Oh i just love her!
Isn't Autumn just too cute? Ugh she just makes me sick how beautiful she is and dressed to the T all the time...yea so what I might be a just little jealous. :)
Joe & Matt (Mr Ken to Mrs Barbie in the previous picture)
I think Greyson was a little distracted here. I love both of these girls!
My handsome little 5 year old!
My cute kiddos and the Stone's
Our family
Kaiden playing one of his favorite games . (He likes both the IPhone and real life version)

Papa with the Birthday Kids
Kalli giving Gege one of her ever so 'soft' hugs
Kal with her and Kaiden's best friend, Jude. :)
Kaiden got this massive automatic Nerf gun from Brooklyn. To be honest it came more from her Dad, Mark. :) Joe was ever so anxious to put this gun together. He was so fun to watch while setting it all up and then letting the kids take their turns trying it out.
Here Kaiden is with his tough pose.
Kalli showing her stuff
Kids showing off their cool Super Hero capes that I got them. They're both reversible which is really cool They love 'flying' around the house in them. They get to choose between Batman/Batgirl or Superman/Supergirl


Lisa and Aaron got the kids skates and boy were they excited to try them out! Wish I had someone taking pictures or video for me while I was helping them try the skates out for the first time, I'm sure we were a sight!
The kids had a wonderful time at their party and we want to thank all who came. It was a very hectic day and I'm SO glad its all over with! I will never in a million years have another birthday at CEC on a Saturday again! And this will probably be the last year for a joint party so I'm glad we did something they both would really enjoy. I love you Kaiden and Kalli!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Jennie said...

Wyatt will never have a party at CEC...until he asks for one. Ha! Yeah, I'm jealous of Autumn too! Where does she shop? I never find cute clothes!

Lisa and Aaron said...

Love those kiddos!! Glad they liked their skates too :) Love ya!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I made the same exact mistake for Ayden's fourth birthday party. I thought that all of the big crowds would go to the new CEC, but it was CRAZY at the old one too. The kids still enjoyed themselves, but I was a mess. It looks like your kids had a great time. They are adorable. A friend of mine had a CEC party for her son on a Wednesday afternoon at 4:30pm (right after school let out) and it was perfect. If I ever brave Chuck E. Cheeses again, it will be on a weekday like that.

Whitney said...

What a fun party. Your kids are so big. I remember watching Kaiden when he was so little.

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

i love all the pics!!! awwwww i wish i could be in la right now and hug those kiddos!!