Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Years 2010!

I actually had to work on New Year's Eve but was luckily able to get off early enough to celebrate before the strike of midnight. I picked up Joe and the kids and we headed to meet up with our friends Katie and Philip. The kids had fun running around and watching all the fireworks. Kaiden was a little freaked out about holding the sparklers due to an incident last year but finally warmed up to the idea. The camera batteries died before I was able to get a picture with Joe but I promise he was there! We had a great time and it was absolutely wonderful that the kids let us sleep in the next day!

Kaiden and Tyler (I had to sneak this picture b/c everytime Tyler sees a camera he runs the other direction) Me, Ryan (Katie's baby brother) and Katie Patron loving Philip and Me My kiddos ringing in the New Year Aunt Katie and Kaiden

No comments: