Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Year...A New Me....Hopefully!

Wow it's been awhile! As much as I've missed blogging I got so stressed trying to keep up with it and wanting to keep up with everyone elses' that I just quite cold turkey. I've wanted to come back but the thought of needing/wanting to read what everyone has been blogging about as well as wanting to back blog all the things and pictures from the past 9 months would have me in hot sweats! So, with much whining to Joe about my dilemma he just told me to get over it and blog but don't worry about trying to catch up and just start fresh. What better time than the beginning of a new year right? With new motivation I decided to start and give a brief history on what's been going on in our neck of the woods. Well this brief history ended up being multiple post and pictures. I just had too much to tell and had a hard time leaving out the little I did! It took me a little longer than originally planned but here are the last 9 months! Hopefully I can stay caught up! I look forward to reading all of my friends blogs too!

6 comments:

Nell & Dan said...

Yay! I'm soooo glad you got a chance to update your blog!!! It's so good to read all about your cute family! It's been too long since we've chatted, I know life gets crazy! You called me a while back, and I couldn't answer, but I had a good excuse, I was getting induced!!!

Who knew almost 10 years ago when you & Joe started dating you'd have such a cute family & he'd be almost a Dr!!!

This is a really long comment. Sorry!

Murray Family said...

YAY for the update!! I loved it all! Your kids have gotten so big. What a difference a few months makes!

Jessica said...

I think when people get behind on their blogs they do feel this intense need to update everything from the last bit we've missed...but I love a clean slate, so think of this as your clean slate, a chance to start over and do what you want! :)

Kelli said...

So I am WAY impressed with your blogging, although that was so much to read that I ended up just looking at pictures and skimming the text :) I am still getting over how mad I am that we were so close to you guys and didn't even get to see you. Stupid Denver! And I finally learned what NOLA means. Like you said on FB, I'm a genius! Oh, and is that little girl Kalli?! She's so big!!!

Meg said...

It's about time you update your blog girl!! Loved catching up! PS. Your so dang cute!

Kiwi said...

don't feel so bad.. i'm lucky if I can blog once a month. I'm always forgetting about it, even with it as my homepage.