Sunday, November 4, 2007

Best Buds

On Tuesday Kaiden's little nursery friend, Peyton, came over to play while his mom ran some errands. These 2 boys had the best time ever! The last play date all they did was fight over toys,which was very unusual for the 2 of them. But Tuesday they didn't bicker once and loved playing, running, laughing and yelling together. It was actually easier for me having Peyton there while they both played outside. I didn't have to entertain Kaiden at all and Kalli just enjoyed watching the boys play while she crawled in the grass. I couldn't believe all the energy they got out as well as the laughing! I told Tara we had to do this again soon b/c they both loved it. Peyton was so funny while walking around he'd pick up a leaf and want to give it to Kalli so he'd say, "baby leaf, baby leaf". He attempted to give her leaves several times. I guess he felt bad for her that she was in her stroller while he was getting to run and play. It's so weird that my kid is old enough to actually have friends that he ask for to come over and play.
I didn't want Kalli to feel left out. She enjoyed Peyton too!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I have found the same thing with babysitting lately, having a friend over makes your job easier. Kaiden and Peyton are so cute together, I'm glad that Kaiden has a friend his age. Yesterday in nursery Peyton was asking for him.