Sunday, November 4, 2007

Not Scared Anymore!

We have had such beautiful weather this whole week! Kaiden has taken full advantage of getting out side to play everyday and Kalli is already loving the outdoors. Last Sunday we were out on my parents property picking pecans and appreciating the nice breeze. My bro, Aaron, had just bought a new bike and wanted to take it for a spin. Kaiden hasn't been wanting to ride w/ Uncle Aaron for a while now and today was no different. We tried everything and even candy didn't do the trick! I finally told him I would ride too and he agreed to get on. I don't know what this boy was scared about b/c he loved it! I also enjoyed it and since Kaiden was riding Aaron didn't go too fast, therefore I didn't get scared either! The whole time we were riding Kaiden was either giggling or saying "Look at us! Look at us!" He also quickly corrected me when I moved my hands from the handlebar and told me that they needed to hold on to the blue part. While riding my bum was really getting sore so I said i was ready to get off and Kaiden complained that he still wanted to ride and he did all by himself! and again before Aaron and Lisa left he rode and still had a blast. Hopefully next time he won't be so hesitant to just jump on and have some fun.

1 comment:

Covington's said...

You are a trusting sister, I don't know that I would let Tyler ride anything motorized with my brothers. Looks like Kaiden had fun..