Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day of Summer

So I'm trying to play catch up but I'm so behind! During the middle of the month we had some really warm days and the kids got to play in the pool one Saturday. Kaiden had played the day before all by himself but I accidentally deleted those pictures. :( So that next day he knew he was going to get to swim again and he was so excited! He wouldn't stop talking about it all day. Finally the time came the kids got in their swimsuits and went out in the yard. Kaiden jumped right in and starting swinging the hose all around, but Kalli wasn't sure what to do. She loves the bath and I knew it wouldn't take long before she was loving it. That is until Kaiden would try and drown her with the water hose! They had a good time and enjoyed not being fussed out for splashing too much!

5 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones with Kalli holding the hose =)

Covington's said...

Tyler would be flipping out if I had the water pooring over his face like that. Kalli is so tough. The last two pictures are so cute !!

amy said...

I love(and am jealous) that your kids are already playig in the swimming pool. We just had a wonderful ice storm last night! I am glad one of us gets to enjoy the sun.

Holly said...

What cute pictures, we need to get our pool out too.

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh about time you were back to the blogging world!! Ha ha :-) I have missed you!!
The kids look like they are having an absolute blast in the water!!