Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kalli's latest bruise

Kalli got a birthday card about a week late from her Auntie Autumn, who's on a mission. She included a few pictures that Kalli loved to look at. It just so happened that the night before Kalli fell into the corner leg of our coffee table. So the poor girl has yet another bruise! It has since gone away but there's still a small sign of the scratch. And they yesterday we were at Katie and Phe's house and Kal was trying to crawl over the back of Tyler's Thomas' couch and fell head first on the floor. So now we have a bruise in the same exact spot on her forehead! The good thing is if I have her little headband on with the flower it's not quite as noticeable. This poor girl gets beat up by her brother so much and when he finally gives her a break she just takes over and does even more damage!

7 comments:

Julia said...

oh man we know all about bruises here too Landon always seems to have one!

Covington's said...

I just hate that she gets bruises while at my house!! She has to love Aunt Katie. I don't want her to think Aunt Katie = pain... My sweet little girl..

Kelli said...

You know, when Hayden was born my mom told us not to get a coffee table because the kids would just beat themselves up on it...and she was totally right...not to mention my poor coffee table! Hayden is always getting hurt, he is quite active but also a bit clumsy. He always has bruises I can't explain!

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

i had to laugh at this one. Good thing you have the bow to cover it, you might be turn in to social services :)

amy said...

She still looks so cute...bruises and all.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Allison went through a bruise stage too around that age. It seems like their mobility skills develop before they develop good coordination.

Nell & Dan said...

She's such a doll- even with bruises! Who does she look like- you or Joe? I can't tell! I need to see her in person!