Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Weather

A couple of Sunday's ago I went to Katie and Phe's with the kids to enjoy the beautiful weather. Kaiden and Kal had the best time playing with Tyler's plethora of toys! Kaiden especially loved Tyler's battery operated 4-wheeler. Tyler could care less as long as he's riding his 'choo choo'. We had a great time playing outside and catching up. And Katie was nice enough to invite us over for more outside fun today! We always have fun talking and watching the kids enjoy each other besides the occasional push and shove. And a Happy Birthday to Tyler! He just turned two! More pictures to come of our fun time at Chuck-E-Cheese.

6 comments:

Covington's said...

OMG !! You did not put Philip's horrible picture on your blog !! I'm not worried about him being embarrassed, I am. It does look horrible though, thank my little stars that I got him to shave that nasty thing OFF !! I have my methods of persuassion.

Kelli said...

I am SO jealous of your weather, here our snow is making national headlines and you guys are out in the sun...I'm starting to forget what the sun looks like =) I think Hayden would go ballistic for a battery powered 4-wheeler too. Maybe Kaiden could steal it for him?!?!

Tiffany said...

Cute cute kids! I am jealous of the nice weather you are getting! I can't believe you have trees that are blooming already. I am all spring fever. :) I am glad to see things are going well for you guys, you have such a cute family!

Covington's said...

Please take that picture of Philip off the blog.... Everytime I check to see if you have updated your blog I see my husbands nasty stache.... UCK !! PLEASE ROBIN PLEASE !!!!

Trimble said...

How cute. I love her little tights :)

The Lindsey's said...

Super cute pics Robin! How's your job going??

Hey, have you kept in touch with Whitney, Jessie, or Lyndsy??? I'm trying to see what they're up to...