Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wall E twins

My kids LOVE "Wall E". It's all they ever want to watch anymore! I'm sure many of you can relate to this. One day while at JCPenny Kaiden saw "Wall E" pajamas and begged to have them since they were right at $30 I passed. But a few days later we saw the same ones at Wal-mart for $10. He really did need some new pjs but of course they didn't have his size. He was constantly bringing up the fact that he wanted those pajamas over and over. Of course they were on sale and didn't seem to be getting any new sizes in. But one day while we were there (it seems I got to wal-mart at least twice a week-please tell me I'm not the only one!) the kids saw a "Wall E" tshirt. It was only a few dollars so I gave in and told Kaiden I would buy it but that meant he wouldn't be getting "Wall E" pajamas. He was fine with that but now I had Kalli whining for a "Wall E" tshirt too. She is such a little copy cat! So they both got Wall E shirts and absolutely love them. They had just come out of the wash the yesterday and the kids were nice and clean so they put them on for their naps. They looked so cute I just had to take a picture. I think its definitely time for Kalli to have a little sister so I can dress them up alike, it's pretty fun!On another note poor Kalli was sick today. She woke up last night coughing with a low-grade fever and threw up a few times this morning. By this evening she seemed fine after her Tylenol kicked in and was finally able to eat. But right before bed time she seemed to be achy again and not feeling well. She fell asleep in my arms (which I LOVED) and will hopefully sleep through the night without any problems. I hate knowing my kids don't feel good but I do love the extra cuddles I get!

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

Way cute little twinners! We haven't even ever seen wall-e! I'll need to get it so maddie can watch it. Love the go cart pics :)

Kelli said...

I love Wall-E! Oh wait, I mean my kids love Wall-E. Cute twins! I'll have to show Jeremiah the gocart pics, he'll get a kick out of them, it's totally his kind of humor. And I'm trying to figure out why you posted pics of yourself but your hair is up?! The parade looks fun, I'm jealous of your weather.

Julia said...

My kids love Wall-E too! It was the first movie that Landon would actually sit through! Wall-E and Eva are two of his favorite things to say