Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cake & Presents

The day after Kalli's birthday we had cake and home-made ice cream at my parent's to celebrate. We also saved a few presents for Kaiden to open as well and I made him a small cake too with candles, since he never blew any out on his birthday. All of you out there who are cute and creative stop reading now and do not look at my pictures...I repeat DO NOT look at my pictures! I am so not creative and I have no talent whatsoever in the baking department so yes Kalli and Kaiden's cakes are pretty pathetic and a little humorous. But really who cares and they didn't seem to mind! We had fun hanging out with family and I was glad Autumn was there to join in as well as our cute friends, Elizabeth and Paul with their little girls. The kids loved their presents and Kalli was very excited about her Princess jewelry and pots and pans. If you tell that girl something is princess she's in heaven!

Blowing out their candles

Kalli was so funny and kept blowing up instead of at her cake, she eventually got it with some help.

Apparently Kaiden was more interested in Kalli's cake

Our cute little family

The 3 little cousins

Kal was excited about Tinker Bell

Kaiden was so excited about his "Towmater and The Ghost Light" book and just sat there and looked at the all pictures for a long time.

Kal was so happy about her new books from Uncle Mark, Aunt Sharon and all her cousins. She loves Ariel and we read "How many Kisses Do You Want Tonight" almost every night!

Princess Kalli with her Auntie Autumn (don't the earrings just crack you up?!)

Yup this poor princess has to cook too!Kal showing off her Princess Dress Mrs Elizabeth got her (and little Natalie is napping)

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

She looks so cute in all dressed up! Haha, I love little girls :). She's got style!

Kelli said...

The cakes are cute, don't be so hard on yourself, at least you made an effort (and didn't do the storebought thing like I did last year!). I can't wait for princess birthdays, how fun! Now where's your new haircut pics? I'm looking for inspiration!

Amanda said...

1st of all your curly hair looks SO CUTE! I love it!

Happy birthday to the desss-champ kids (to be said like the telemarketers say it. :)