Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boys in Blue

Here are my two favorite boys after church on Sunday. I thought it was so cute that they matched (not on purpose) in their blue dress shirts and brown pants. Kaiden was all excited that him and his dad were dressed the same. I thought it called for a picture and it turned out really cute. Now I just need to find Kaiden a couple of cute ties and then he'll really be the nursery stud! But regardless of the tie I think he'll still be the trouble maker too, sorry Holly and Jenny! Every Sunday driving home from church Kaiden tells us all the things he did to get in trouble that day. Whether it was breaking the vacuum, running, pushing, or putting the airplane on Cody's head. Unfortunately the list goes on and on. Its so funny how kids this age are so honest. I feel like I should call Holly each Sunday and apologize for Kaiden's behavior and all the effort she puts into putting him in time out over and over. Especially since she's pregnant and she has to babysit him in Jazzercise once a week too! But Kaiden loves the Nursery and always asks to go to nursery shortly after sacrament starts. So thanks girls you're doing a great job!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

That's cute that they match! Jeremiah and Hayden never do, because Jeremiah always wears white (how boring!) and Hayden's doesn't own a white shirt. Children's Place has some cute ties for little boys. And I'm glad to hear Kaiden is rambunctious, he and Hayden would get along well (or beat each other up) but it seems their personalities are quite the same!

Holly said...

Are you kidding, I love Kaiden! He is a fun energetic kid. He might need a time-out or two now and then, but he's not the only one. I don't think that he had a time-out at all last Sunday :) That is too funny that he tells you all about what he did in nursery.

amy said...

Very cute!

annie said...

cute boys! don't you love the random pictures the best. i just took the cutest pictures of sydnie reading to brynn and i love them.

Trisha said...

I love the photos! I'm sure Kaiden loved looking like his daddy.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Those pictures are great! I never get pictures on Sunday, when the boys are all dressed up, because it's so hectic. Why is Sunday the busiest day of the week? Whatever happened to "the day of rest?"

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

this is such a cute picture. You are a blessed girl Robin.