Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chubba Chubba & 1st Black Eye

Last night after Kalli's bath I had Joe take a few pictures of her big pot belly. I just can't get over what a porker she is! She's so much bigger than what Kaiden was at her age. She weighed the same at her 9 month apt as Kaiden did at his 1 year apt! And it doesn't look like this belly is going anywhere anytime soon!
Notice her finger pointing in the 2nd picture. She's been pointing for a while but just recently started the fake gun point. It's so funny and she's constantly doing 'hold ups'.
Now for the black eye. Tonight during our family scripture reading Kalli was walking around the coffee table and slipped. She hit the corner right by her eye. She didn't cry long but when I looked down at her I couldn't believe how fast her eye had swollen and was already purple. It's a good thing me and Joe were around to see it b/c if we weren't poor Kaiden might of gotten blamed for it. Also notice her little nose. I'm not sure how she got this owie. We were at a group FHE on Monday night and she came home w/ it. I'm not sure if she fell on the gym floor and got a strawberry or what. I did see our friends' little girls, Allison and Kailey, wanting to poke Kalli's eyes several time that night. They might of missed her eye and scratched her nose instead. No big deal b/c its only payback for what Kaiden has done to them! :)

7 comments:

Covington's said...

Poor Kalli O'Malley. Does she need some Aunt Katie love? Don't you just feel like the worst parent ever when they get hurt and have battle wounds, it's not like it's really your fault but I know I always feel so guilty when Tyler gets hurts. Poor sweetheart.

Hey, now I can make fun of Kalli's gut and it will even up score. We can compare Tyler and Kalli's belly and see who is pulling all the weight.

thecaillouets said...

Her belly is just like Brooklyn's. I think babies with big poke out bellies are soooooooooooo cute. At least we know they eat enough.

amy said...

I love chubby babies! She still looks cute with the black eye and the cut on her nose!

Holly said...

I have always been amazed at Kalli's chubbiness.

The pointing is so funny. Kailey did that for a while too, but she never did the gun.

Kelli said...

Maybe it's second-child syndrome? Hayden is 28 lbs, Roman is 24 lbs, he is catching up fast! And about the coffee table, my mom told me we shouldn't have one with little kids around, but of course we didn't listen, and is has been the source of many injuries, including Roman's busted lip yesterday. Poor thing, but maybe it will make you feel better to know it isn't that apparent in the pictures!

annie said...

mabey its a girl thing to have a buddah belly. both of my girls still have them. jami asked sydnie the other day if she new what an ethiopian was. it took me a minute to get it but she totally has that kind of belly.

Amanda said...

You look absolutly georgous in those pictures.