Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Few Randoms

While in the process of finishing my Christmas posting I ran across a few pictures that I never blogged about. Once we came back from Maryland our whole yard was covered in leaves as well as our cars. One day I had some extra energy and started raking a few big piles. Unfortunately that energy didn't last long enough to finish the yard but Kaiden loved playing in the piles while I worked. Kalli also enjoyed it but I had to keep an extra eye on her and make sure she didn't eat any of them! I thought they were pretty cute pictures and wanted to post a few of them. Also the last 3 are from the Sunday before Christmas right after we tried to take our family pictures. Too bad the family picture didn't turn out b/c the kids look pretty stylish in their outfits!


One last picture. This is Kalli going through our cupboards while I was trying to clean the kitchen. I think my work was in vain!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I think Kalli and Roman are on the same page, he is always making messes where I just cleaned or am in the process of cleaning. My kids loved the leaves too (and I'm jealous that you have leaves, we just have snow!) but luckily they weren't leaves I raked, so I didn't care that they jumped in them. They have adorable Christmas outfits, where'd you get Kalli's dress so I can add it to my collection? =)

Rylee said...

Cutest kids. Your little Kalli looks just like you!