Thursday, January 3, 2008

An Early Christmas Present

No its not what you think...we did NOT get a puppy! But my sister-in-law did! She's so cute! They got her the Saturday before Christmas and her name is Abby, she's a little beagle. Aaron was jumping back and forth on which kind of puppy to get so he finally broke down and just asked Lisa. She probably would of been happy with anything but they went to the house where Abby was first, and after that Lisa was love stricken. Kaiden was so excited when he walked in their door. He loves playing w/ her and having her chase after him. But he does get a little upset if Abby gets tired and she needs a rest. Kalli is still a little unsure. She's fine if Abby just lays there but once she starts running around Kalli, Kalli starts to freak out a little. I'm really glad Lisa got a pup b/c I want Kalli to get use to dogs b/c I don't want her growing up scared of them. I've been wanting a puppy but after seeing how much work they are forget! I do eventually want one but not until the kids are older. I have enough to deal w/ right now.
I also want to do a little shout out to Lisa for graduating on the 21st from LSU. She worked her butt off to graduate in Dec and I'm so proud of her! Now wish her luck on finding a job b/c that's the worst part of finishing school!

Lisa w/ her grandma, brother, aunt, and mom after graduation, waiting for our table at PF Changs...it was yummy!

2 comments:

Meg said...

You need a puppy, why not add to your list of things to do with two little kids.. You could so handle it!!! When are you coming to NY to see me :-)

thecaillouets said...

brooklyn used to be deathly afraid off dogs but now shes warming up to them. i think most kids have to warm up. i love ya'lls family pictures. you guys are so cute