Wednesday, January 6, 2010

July 2009

We started the month off by celebrating for the 4th of July. Sadly I had to work but was able to leave early enough for all of us to ride out to the levee and watch the fireworks. We all had a great time and loved watching all the 'Awe' moments from the kids.

Remember one of my last posts from the Race for the Cure? I mentioned the handsome gentlemen with Autumn as being my future brother-in-law?? Well boy was I ever right! Autumn and Matt got engaged and as most mormons it was a short engagement! Friends from our home ward threw her a bridal shower and us sisters did the Lingerie shower. Which was so much fun seeing Autumn blush !







And most importantly Joe and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary! We enjoyed a nice night out with dinner and a movie...and NO kids! Two days later Joe turned 33! I know I married an old man but at least he's good looking! Work got in the way-Again! but Joe and I were able to enjoy another meal alone a few days later. The kids always enjoy helping anyone open a present! :)

1 comment:

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

blushing??? nooooooo....and crazy how race for the cure is coming up again...time flies and you were right!