Wednesday, January 6, 2010

June 2009

In June I had my 10 year high school reunion! It was a lot of fun seeing people I hadn't seen in years. I can't believe I graduated 10 years ago! Sometimes it seems like days ago other times it seems more like 20 years! Joe was able to join me and surprisingly he seemed to enjoy it himself!


Again we had fun going to soccer games and enjoyed when family was able to join us. Kaiden had his last game where he received his first trophy! He was so excited and proud of himself and Kalli, well she was a little jealous. But she enjoyed kicking the ball around after games and we just might have a future soccer star on our hands.



June also involved a few trips to the Splash Park to keep us cool. The kids loved it there especially when friends were able to join us.

And let's not forget Father's Day! Joe and I kept it low key and enjoyed just spending time together while grilling shish-kebabs for the first time.
Last but not least Kalli moved to a big girl bed! She did so good giving up her crib. Luckily the first night she was super tired and feel asleep with no troubles at all, sadly part of the reason she was so tired was b/c she was sick. But as always she was a trooper.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

cute dress! You look amazing!