Monday, November 24, 2008

Papa got a new toy

My dad bought himself an early Christmas present this year...a new tractor. My kids love to ride with Papa on the tractor and they were super excited to find out he has a new one. Kaiden has also gotten pretty good at steering it all by himself, we might have a real country boy on our hands!
My dad had to show off how high the front loader goes. At one point me Kalli and Kaiden all sat in the front while he lifted it up. The kids loved it, I thought it was very uncomfortable and dirty...it's not made to sit it that's for sure!
After each of them had their turn riding with Papa he decided to let them ride in the front loader back to the barn. Kaiden was so excited but Kalli was a little nervous. I didn't want to ride b/c again its very uncomfortable, but I was going to be close by just in case and my dad was going in reverse to be extra safe (as safe as you can be on a tractor front loader I guess!) At first Kalli was like 'no way' but once I told her Kaiden was going to ride she was all for it, and hoped right on. But once Papa started to move she was done. I was actually pretty shocked b/c usually this girl will do anything her older brother does. I guess everyone has their limit!

No comments: