Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Playdate

Jenny Caillouet and Kim Wesley hosted a Christmas play date last Monday and we had a great time! Kim made 2 delicious soups and had Christmas puzzles for the kids to color on and finger puppets to make. Jenny made some yummy sugar cookies that the kids decorated or just ate icing...either way it was fun. It was especially fun for us moms to get together and just chat. Thanks Jenny and Kim we had a great time!
I didn't take many pictures but here's the few I have. I think I got all of the older kids but no babies...sorry Eli, Sara, and Sophie!
My 2 Christmas cuties!
Not sure what Kalli's doing with her hands and I just love Kaiden's smile with a mouth full of cookie!
Kalli was loading her cookie up!The 2 Brooklyns
To get their attention I asked where my nose was and big Brooklyn knew just where to point. I guess little Brooklyn didn't want her picture taken...hence the stink face!
Allison and Kailey
Look at Allison shoving what I think is icing in her mouth! These girls are too cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the play date. Kim used to host a Christmas play date in B.R. every year and it was always so much fun. Before all the kids were big we made gingerbread houses b/c the babies just sat around and the toddlers kind of helped. Another year we made really tall Christmas trees. Gotta love Kim's creativity...and Jeni's good cookies!

Lori O said...

That looks like yall had a lot of fun. I'm always trying to get the moms out here to do stuff just so life doesn't get too boring. desert life is very boring.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I wanted to go so bad! Both boys were sick, though. Let me know when
the next big get together will be and we'll be there.