Friday, December 12, 2008

Little Grey and Big Kal

As many of you know I watch my cute little nephew on Wednesdays since Lisa had to go back to work. :( Greyson is soooo cute and I love seeing how cute my kids are with him. Kalli is always wants to help with his bottle even though she's practically shoving it down his throat. What can I say he's going to grow up tough thanks to her! Also whenever I'm trying to get his bottle ready or I can't hold him Kaiden is right there talking to Greyson while he's in his carseat. He uses the sweetest voice and is always telling him how cute he is. It's so sweet. For the most part Greyson does really great and loves watching all the activity while my kids are running around. I realized I have hardly taken any pictures while he's here, probably b/c I'm a little busy with 3 kids! But I took a few pictures last week of him and Kalli in my bed while Kalli was reading him a story (notice the book is upside down). Kaiden was at school so I'll have to get some next week of the 3 of them together. Greyson is such a little porker, at his 3 month appointment he gained weight but didn't grow any...fatty!

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

Wow, Greyson is getting so big.

Lsaxon said...

He looks huge next to Kalli! lol That's my boy!