Thursday, December 25, 2008

Having Fun with CC

Saturday Dec 19

CC has been in town for a over a week now and its been so fun having her here! The kids absolutely love her and she's already been willing to babysit more than once (Thanks Carmen)! I think one reason the kids love her so much is because in a lot of ways she's still a kid at heart. She's full of love and has soooo much energy and will run and play with Kaiden and Kalli all day! Too bad lunch and nap time often gets in the way! On Saturday Carmen and Papa stopped by to play and enjoy the warm weather we've been having. It's crazy how Saturday we were in shorts and Sunday was so cold! We even had to wrap our pipes Sunday night. We saw on the news Sunday that the high for Sunday was 70 degrees and Joe and I were like 'what?!' But it was b/c the high was at midnight and then just dropped from there! Gotta love Louisiana weather! Anyway here are a few pictures from their play date.



1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm just jealous that you guys have no snow...call me Scrooge but I hate it. I'd love me some nice weather. I hope you guys had a good Christmas, hopefully Joe didn't get an xbox games because he will find a way to convince Jeremiah that he needs to get it too. And by the way, my boys Christmas was a lot of "Cars" things, aren't they the best?