Friday, June 22, 2007

The Coolest Kids on the Block



I ventured out to Target the other day with both kids, all by myself, mind you...and yes I survived...somehow! But as I was passing through the jewerly dept Kaiden saw the sunglasses and wanted to try some on. He saw these Thomas ones and since he looked so dang cute in them I agreed to buy 'em. Then I saw these adorable Hello Kitty glasses and I didn't want Kalli to feel left out so I got them too! And now my kids are too stylish for their own good.

3 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Don't you dread the shopping-with-TWO-kids-by-yourself ordeal! Some days they are perfect little angels...other times they are far from it! (Well thats just my experience anyway!)
Love the sunnies...so cute!

annie said...

i love the sunglasses, they look so cute in them. i have a ton of pictures with sydnie and brynn in sunglasses.

7 Baldwin's said...

Sweet shades dude!!! I love kids in sunglasses!!!