Friday, June 15, 2007

Kalli at 4 Months

Kalli was 4 months yesterday and today we went for her check up. She is growing like a weed and still in the 90th percentile for height...maybe there's hope she won't be as short as her mom! She is 26 1/4 inches and weighing in at 15.5 lbs. Her big brother Kadien was able to help the doctor check Kalli's ears, eyes and mouth. He was such a big helper and it was the first time that Kaiden wasn't scared of the doctor since we moved here. He is now weighing 27 lbs and is 36 inches long. He still has a big lead on Kalli but I don't think it will be long before she starts catching up! These pictures were taken last night. As you can tell Kalli has found her feet and they have found their way to her mouth. She tries to stick those suckers in her mouth every chance she gets. I can't say I blame her...I like to chew on 'em too!

Ahhhh what a sweet smile.

Pretty in pink and all clean!

5 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

She is so cute...and so flexible! Wouldn't it be great if we could still be like that!!
I had a look at how big my boys were at the same age, Kaiden and Kalli weighed the same but he was nearly 4cm shorter and Noah was the same length but almost 1kg heavier! My Kaiden must be a little shorty and Noah a little porker ;-)

7 Baldwin's said...

What a cute little human pretzel you have!

Trisha said...

She is such a cutie! I miss the little baby stage.

Meg said...

I just want to hold her, she looks like such a cuddler! Wish I were closer to you.

annie said...

that last picture is SO damn cute of her. she is getting so big and she has such pretty eyes!!