Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just the Two of Us


It was tummy time, yet again, for Kalli. And while Kalli lays there Kaiden loves to show her toys to keep her happy. But this time he decided to lay next to her and then was even willing to let me take a few pictures. I think they look so cute but of course I'm a little bias. Since they look so darn cute in this pose I'm thinking I might be able to take them to a studio and get some really good pictures of them all dressed up! Or I might just try it on my own. I just need a sheet or something for the background. Its so hard to get one child to take a good picture much less two!

'A little kiss for my baby Sis'This was a picture I took after one of our grocery trips (hence the water jugs in the background). Both kids were just lounging around watching a little bit of TV. Yes Kalli maybe too young for TV but it kept 'em both quiet while I was putting everything away!

5 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh they are so CUTE!!!
They are fantastic photo's, don't you love watching your kiddies actually playing together. It always makes me smile :-)
I hope you are feeling better now, no more coughing!

Meg said...

I love your kids. I get cracked up about all of the fun stories you have to tell each day.

Amanda said...

They are so cute! Kaiden is such a big boy now! I can't get over it. I love the pose of them together on their bellys too. So cute!

Kelli said...

Robyn-I didn't know you were a blogger! Now we can keep updated with each other without having to channel through our husbands-I don't know about yours, but mine is highly unreliable. Your kids are so cute. We finally had to take Kalli's picture off the fridge because I was getting baby hungry again and Jage wasn't too excited about that. =)

Sonya said...

They are so cute!!! The whole blueberry thing was so cute!!