Friday, June 22, 2007

**Rockstar**

Joe borrowed Guitar Hero from a friend of his and Kaiden loved it! He was always wanting to hang out w/ Dad and play. I made fun of Joe for the longest time while he played b/c he looked so dorky. But I have to admit when I tried it, it was pretty fun. I totally sucked but I had fun. It can get pretty addicting and there are a lot of good songs to choose from. Don't knock it until you try it! Kaiden was so proud of him self using his 'bobo hand'

Kaiden's Biggest Fans, Kalli and Aunt Lisa. I think this picture is so cute of the both of them.

2 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Kaiden certainly doesn't look like he lets that broken arm slow him down at all!
The photo's of him playing the guitar with his Daddy are so gorgeous :-)

annie said...

that is a way cute picture of her. she is smiling so big. man she is getting big already.