Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kaiden's Tantrum

So the other day Kaiden was playing in Kalli's car seat. I thought he looked so cute b/c he's obviously way too big for it. He was just having a good ole' time rocking back and forth so I went to grab the camera. As soon as I started to take the picture he freaked out. He was screaming and telling me not take the picture and I realized I accidentally had it on the video option. I found it so funny that I just couldn't stop recording! It's quite obvious that nap time was fastly approaching. Kaiden decided he'd had enough of my laughing and started to go after the camera, and I figured I had tortured him enough. For all of you who might be shaking your head b/c I was tormenting my little boy, Kaiden now loves to watch this video. So apparently I didn't traumatize him too much! Right after I put the video on the computer he heard the screaming and ran over to see what was going on. He now wants to watch 'Kaiden crying' on the computer numerous times during the day. Again I can't believe how furious he got just by me taking his picture. Gotta love two year olds...you never know what to expect!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Ok that is so funny!I don't know why I get a kick out of kids having fits.. but it cracks me up :-)

annie said...

that is so funny! i think b/c i'm not the mom that had to listen to it in real life :) things are always funny when they don't happen to you.

Danica said...

Ah the joys and so much to look forward to.

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Ha ha ha - that was so funny! I loved it! I am always recording Noah having tantrums, I figure when he is 18 his mates will LOVE to watch it :-)