Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kaiden Urkle?

Joe and I love pulling up Kaiden's PJ bottoms as high as they will go b/c it just looks too funny. Kaiden justs laughs b/c we're laughing and then he runs all around the house like a crazy person. We always get a kick out of it. Doesn't he look so dorky especially since he's sticking his tummy out??
Just a few minutes later I tried taking a picture of Joe and Kaiden and as you can tell Kaiden didn't want anything to do with it. It's not too often that he doesn't want his picture taken.

I think this last picture is pretty funny with him yelling "NO!" for me to stop. Let me also give an excuse for Joe's appearance. He came down with the flu on Thursday and was in bed all day as well as Friday. He then passed it on to me so our weekend wasn't too fun but we're both doing better, I'm just hoping the kids don't get it. But that's why he looks like he's seen better days!

No comments: