Sunday, June 10, 2007

Same Size??

Every so often Kaiden begs to hold Kalli. Except for the first couple of times he's really been good and very soft. When I saw these pictures I couldn't believe how my 4 month old looks the same size or bigger than my 2 year old. Is that normal?? He does weigh at least 10 pounds more and I'm not sure on height but the picture really throws you off. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Kalli looks a little unsure and a bit scared by what's going on.Kaiden's going in for the kiss. He still hasn't quite figured out how to pucker up.I think this one has to be my favorite. This is Kalli's sad face right before she starts to cry and then seconds later comes the screaming. But its so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen "Elf" with will Ferrel? that's what this picture reminds me of. Will Ferrel on his elf dad's lap. :)

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

My little Kaiden looks exactly the same when he sits on Noah's knee...like they are the same size! You kiddies are so gorgeous, its so nice when the big brother's give the little ones cuddles isn't it :-)

Danica said...

Your kids are so cute!!