Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kaiden's New Stick

My dad has this walking stick with a hook at the bottom that Kaiden loves to play with. He always tries to use it while walking through the woods with Papa but its way to big and Kaiden can barely hold it steady and walk. My dad has been talking about doing this for a while and finally made Kaiden his own mini stick. Kaiden knew he was getting a surprise and was so excited to see what it was. He had the funniest face once he saw that the stick was just his size, his mouth was wide open. Unfortunately I never could get a good picture of him with his mouth dropped. If you can't tell it says 'Kaiden's Stick' on the side. I'm sure there will be many walks through the woods with Papa and both of their sticks.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I just love Kaiden!! He is so CUTE!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

I love Kaiden's T-Shirt!!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical... I don't know who was really more excited - Kaiden or his Papa...

Katie Covington