Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cold Stone=Heaven!

Tuesday was Autumn's last night here before flying back to Utah and then going on her mission to New York. My parents were on their way (driving) to Utah for Autumn's graduation on Thursday; so I decided to cook dinner for all of us siblings. That was more than I bargained for, thank goodness Joe and Autumn were there to help me out. I made this delicious lemon poppy seed chicken with sweet pea and mint couscous from Rachael Ray. After eating Aaron suggested we go and get ice cream from Cold Stone and he'd treat. Well I've never been one to turn down ice cream...especially from Cold Stone! We had a fun night and we all ate way to much, well all of us expect for Joe. He said he was already full so he didn't get any ice cream. Man he's got some self discipline. I was also stuffed from dinner (as was everyone else) but I still got a 'love it' size ice cream in a waffle bowl! So needless to say after that I was REALLY stuffed! But the extra 5 thousand calories was worth it b/c it tasted delicious!
Everyone chowing down...I love taking pics when no one realizes it!
Me and Aaron, my Dad swears we look a lot alike but I don't see it
All of us girls...and Kaiden jumped in last minute
Shannon, Lisa, Autumn and Me

No comments: