Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sitiin' Pretty

Kalli has been sitting up on her own for almost 2 weeks now. I've been meaning to post some pictures but there has just been so much going on...so better late than never. Even though she's sittingg on her own she's still very clumsy at times. I usually have pillows all around her (as you can see in the picture) but there have been a few times I have her sitting on the floor with out them. We have all hard wood floors so when she falls over there is a good bit of crying involved. She's a good sport though and loves to be able to play on her own. She could sit for hours I think if every toy in the house was in reach. It's usually when she's reaching for a not-so-close toy that has her fall over, or if she's arching her back to far. But she loves sitting all on her own and Kaiden thinks its pretty neat that she can sit too. He sometimes acts like he's cool stuff because he's sitting too. Funny kid he loves hogging all the attention! One of the reasons I took this picture is because I had just gotten Kalli's new headband in the mail. My friend Annie made it along with 5 other ones. I just love them! She's very creative and unfortunately I am not. Annie is also very clever and made these headbands where you could snap on different color flowers to match different outfits. So I have 6 ribbons and 4 different flowers that are all interchangeable and will match pretty much anything I put Kalli in. Annie is starting to sell these cute bows online so click here for her webpage. Sorry if it feels like I'm trying to sell you but I just think its such a great idea and wanted to share. If you have little girls you have to get these headbands! I've already tried most of them on Kalli and can't wait to go to church tomorrow to match one with her dress. She's a cutie pie without one but it helps having a bow on just to clear any doubt on whether she's a boy or a girl...and its cheaper than hair extensions! ;)

7 comments:

Julia said...

kalli is so cute! Love the headbands, Annie is really creative and I remember her from the old Myfamily days. Too bad I don't have any use for the headbands...Tim would kill me if I tried to put them on my boys! :)

annie said...

she looks so cute! that purple one is really cute, brynn doesn't have that one for her so i guess i need to make her one :) thanks for putting the link to my website on here. i'm glad that you like them!

7 Baldwin's said...

TOO CUTE!!! Kalli is such a cute girl! I love the headbands too! Annie is such a stud that way- I wish I was creative! I can't wait to doll up my lil girl!!

PS- You've been tagged!!!! Read my blog to find out the rules!!!

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh...she is adorable!! She looks so much like you in those pictures! What a cutie :)

Meg said...

I adore her! How can you not smile when seeing her little face!

Kelli said...

She is too cute, and what a great idea for headbands to have interchangable flowers...see there you go making me want a little girl, Jeremiah will be so mad! =)

Covington's said...

SO SWEET!! Those headbands make me wish that I had a little girl to play dress up with. :)