Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Saturday was me and Joe's 6 year anniversary! I can't believe its been 6 wonderful years of pure bliss! Okay maybe it wasn't all blissful but I can honestly say I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful, handsome man. Joe has never disrespected me or made me feel bad about myself in anyway, he's just loved me for who I am, and I love that about him. In celebrating our 6 years of marriage we can't leave out our two greatest blessings, Kaiden and Kalli. We're so lucky to have them in our lives. They're our little angels...most of the time! I can't believe we've been married for 6 years, man I feel old! Thanks for the last 6 years and here's to another 6 plus 60 more!
My brother, Aaron, and sis-in-law, Lisa, were kind enough to watch the kiddies while Joe and I went on our hot date! Since Kalli refuses to take a bottle we couldn't be out too long so we went for a nice dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It was delicious! We had a great time and it was nice to talk about anything and everything with each other and not get interrupted by someone whinnying.

3 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Happy Anniversary :-) You guys always look so happy in your pictures, you can tell that you guys are made for each other. Glad you had a night out together, isn't it nice to be able to eat tea without having to help someone with their's first!
And by the way - I love what you are wearing! A good lookin' Mama :-)

Robin D said...

It was very nice not having to help any of the kiddies eat first b/c I was hungry! Well I did have to help Joe cut his steak...just kidding. I just randomly found that shirt in my closet, I totally forgot about it. I thought I looked pretty damn good too- thanks! ;)

annie said...

so fun!! you look very cute in this picture i might add. isn't it fun to get all cute and go out with your hubby every once in a while. happy 6 year to you. its wierd to think we have been married for six year too.