Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So Long Bubbles!

Monday was the last day of Mommy and Me at the mall. Kaiden decided to go with his first decision and get his face painted as a Tiger for the last time. My sister Autumn came with and we had a good time. It was pretty crowded since it was the last week so Autumn and Kaiden rode the carousel and colored while Kalli and I toughed it out and waited in line. We decided against lunch and did a little shopping. Autumn found a super cute dress and I got some flip flops for Kaiden and a cute swimsuit for Kalli (I'm sure she'll wear it soon and show it off). We had a great time with all the free stuff at the mall. I hope they do this again next year and Kalli can join in on the fun!

Till next year!

One last, FREE carousel ride

6 comments:

Holly said...

Aaawww, I wish that I had gone. Jamie and I almost went after Jazzercise, but Allison was a little fussy. If I had know that is was the last one I probably would've gone with out her. Kaiden makes such a cute Tiger!

7 Baldwin's said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish they did stuff like that here! What a party!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

He looks so adorable as a Tiger :-) I so wish we had things like here, I think I said that last time! But it looks so much fun!!

annie said...

i'm still so jelous that you guys have all that free stuff at your mall. they need to do that here. and i can't believe kaiden will sit still for that long to do that whole tiger face. i don't think syd would.

Anonymous said...

That is probably the only free thing this town has, except for if you go to the library. Kaiden is always a cutie. Kaiden as the Tiger was my favorite. He should be a Tiger for Halloween maybe. Hey Robin, you should try to paint his face like that.

Robin D said...

It actually doesn't seem very hard but I still probably couldn't do it! But it usually only takes the clowns 5 mintues tops! Pretty impressive huh?