Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Orange Cast


Kaiden went to the doctor yesterday to get his blue cast off. His arm looks great and he wasn't scared as they were cutting the old cast off. While we were waiting to get x-rays he kept walking around saying how he was going to get a new yellow cast. For some reason he was so excited about this new yellow cast, and then the horrible news came that they didn't have yellow. Even after the nurse told him this and then asked what other color he wanted he kept saying, "Get new yellow cast"or "yellow one", like duh I already told you. We finally were able to talk him into an orange cast to match his shirt. He wasn't upset and likes the orange just fine but I'm sure he would of been a little happier to have the yellow. Once we were home and eating lunch he told me he wanted to take his cast off. I told him in a couple of weeks after Dad's birthday and once Auntie Autumn comes we can take it off. He then told me he would get a yellow one. Man he just can't let this yellow cast thing go! I let him know after we get the orange cast off we won't need and new cast and then he can go swimming. Let's just say he could care less about the yellow cast now.


I realized I didn't have any pictures of Gege and the kids so here we go. I can check that one off the list.

No comments: