Friday, July 27, 2007

Random Cute Pictures

These are just a few random pictures taken recently that I love. I toke this one of me and Kadien a couple of days before he got hist cast off. I thought it turned out pretty good and I'm usually very critical with pictures of me in them. (But what girl isn't right??)Anytime Kalli is on the floor Kaiden likes to lay down by her. She loves it and is all smiles when Kaiden is around. He now tells her 'no, don't do that Kalli' when she is grabbing anything within reach, which is usually his face or shirt, but it doesn't stop him from doing it over and over.

Kalli's first time eating sweet peas. She wasn't sure what to think. Look at those pretty blue eyes!


This is what you call 'Man Pretty'

3 comments:

Maxwells said...

You are much better than me. I can count on one hand how many pictures I have of me, and only one is probably with a kid. I tend to not be very photogenic. But you don't have that problem.

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

That photo of you and Kaiden is awesome...you are so GORGEOUS!
I have to admit, the majority of my photo's with the kidlets are taken in the same fashion - one arm stretched out and fingers crossed I actually manage to get both if us in the picture! But you did very well with that one!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Great pictures! "Man pretty" made me laugh.