Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Joe!

Monday was Joe's 31st Birthday! I know he was close to robbing the cradle when we got married! Unfortunately Joe had to go to work so we killed the time by going to the mall. Kaiden had his face painted as a puppy dog this time but I forgot my camera...sorry. Once we got home Kaiden left with my mom to go pick up Auntie Autumn from the airport. She'll be staying here for a month until she goes back to Utah and then will leave on her mission. Once Kaiden got back the kids and Autumn took a nap while I went to the store to get cheese cake mix and steaks. I brought the steaks over to my brother, Aaron, and sis-in-law, Lisa's house. Joe pulled up to our house just before I got home so I quickly made the cheesecake and then we went back to Aaron and Lisa's to eat. Aaron grilled the steaks to perfection! After stuffing ourselves we headed to my mom and dad's where we had some yummy Oreo Cheesecake and homemade ice cream. And continued to stuff ourselves yet again! It was a very busy and tiring day but I was glad to spend it with family. I'm not sure how much fun the birthday boy had since he spent most of his day at work and then with my crazy family but what can he do, he's stuck with us! Happy Birthday Joe!




As you can tell Kaiden enjoyed the birthday cake!



Autumn cheered for BYU (Brigham Young University) so she loves to buy the kids BYU stuff. Kaiden got a T-shirt and Kalli got an adorable lil' BYU dress. Here are a few pics of their presents.
I forgot to take a picture of the 4 of us until right before we left. I had already buckled Kalli in her seat so we just took this one really quick. Not the best picture but oh well.

6 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Kalli's little dress is so cute, I love it!
Joe so doesn't look 31! He'll love me for saying that won't he! Can I ask how old you are?

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I'm sorry I missed his puppy face. Josh was off from work so we went as a fam. You have a darling family!

Robin D said...

I am 26 going on 27 in Nov. I think your and craig are further apart than we are. I think you're the same as my brother and his wife. My dad says its very smart b/c when the men get old us young ladies can take care of 'em!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Yes, there are 7 years between Craig and I - I'll be 23 this year and he'll be the big 30! These fella's will be old and wrinkley soon...and we'll still be young and hot won't we! Ha ha :-)

annie said...

Kalli's dress is adorable! i forget that joe is coby's age. for some reason he seems younger than coby to me. that cake looks so yummy.

Kelli said...

Wow Joe is OLD =) Haha...I'll have to remind Jeremiah next time he's feeling old that Joe is 3 years older then him, it will make him feel better!