Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kalli's Bumbo Chair


Today Kalli got her own little chair that she can sit up in all by herself. She loves it! She started smiling the second I put her in it. I can tell she feels all grown up while sitting like a big girl. I bought a tray that goes a long w/ the bumbo chair for easy feedings. We'll probably start feeding Kalli cereal in the next couple of days. She is constantly trying to grab any food out of my hands and watches me very intently while I eat. Those thunder thighs are going to get even bigger!! And speaking of thunder thighs its actually kind of difficult getting Kalli into the chair b/c of her chubby legs! Let's just hope she doesn't get stuck!


Kaiden couldn't stand the fact that pictures were being taken but not of him so he decided to jump in.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I thought about getting that chair. She looks so excited to have a new view of her surroundings.

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh she look so cute!!

I had never seen one of these chairs until about a month ago, otherwise I would have bought him one instead of sitting him in his bath seat in the middle of the lounge room! They are a great idea, I think Kaiden is getting a bit big for one now though.

She really looks like she loves it, she is such a pretty little thing :-)

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

I just realised how many "him's" and "he's" I just put in there instead of writing Kaiden...see this copying thing has gotten me all flustered ;-)

Danica said...

What a pretty baby!!!

Kelli said...

I found out what a Bumbo chair is after Roman was sitting up on his own, but if it makes you feel better Roman has THUNDER thighs, I don't think he would have fit in one anyway. But babies love them, even ones with thunder thighs, so maybe for our next baby. Kalli's so dang cute!