Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nana & Kalli


These are just a couple of pictures of Kalli and my baby sis, Shannon. Shannon just quit her job and has a lot of spare time on her hands so she comes to hang out w/ me! It won't be long before she finds a new one so I'm enjoying her while I can. I hadn't taken a picture of the two of them in a while and they both looked so cute in pink so I couldn't resist.
I had to add this picture because Kalli's face is so funny. She looks so terrified! I guess I'm a little scary looking when holding a camera.

2 comments:

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Can I just say how much Shannon loks like your other sister Carmen?! They are identical! How many sisters do you have? I'd love to see one of you with them, you all look so much alike!
A very beautiful bunch of girlies :-)

Robin D said...

I have 3 younger sisters and an older brother and oddly enough I'm the only one w/ dark hair! My sister Autumn is coming into town tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have pictures of her posted very soon. Thanks...we are pretty cute aren't we?!?!