Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mommy & Me Part 2

Well Monday was another Mommy and Me day at the mall. My friend Leah was so gracious enough to come with us. If she hadn't of found out she was pregnant that morning she might of changed her mind about having kids!! It was so hectic! For some reason it was much more crowded than last time and I think the clowns had to bring several lost kids to the security booth. Having Leah there was a life saver. The line was so long for face painting and Kaiden was dead set on getting a Spiderman face. So while me and Kalli waited in line Kaiden and Leah rode the carousel numerous times. I'm so mad that I never got a picture of the two of them. Leah swears she had fun and once she comes back from vacation she said she wanted to go again so I'll be sure to get one next time! Anyway Kaiden loved the Spiderman face and I wish I would of taken a picture before I wiped it off b/c after lunch and drool the part around his mouth was coming off and all smeared. The red and blue paint was everywhere, on his arm, shirt, my shirt, my pants and it even ended up on our rug! There was no taking a nap with this face. Spiderman was washed down the drain shortly after we came home. We still had a good time but hopefully it won't be as crowded next time.

Kaiden and Silly Nilly dancing to '5 Little Monkeys'. Kaiden wasn't so sure about Silly Nilly but once he saw another helper dancing w/ the monkey he was all for it as long as he got to hold the lil' monkey.

The finished product...

Funny story about the pink haired clown that painted Kaiden's face. She asked Kaiden his name and after translating she told him her name was 'Kinky'. My jaw must of dropped b/c I couldn't believe my ears! Kinky what kind of clown name is that, Kinky! That's a stage name for a different type of business not clowns! Then she told him like her hair...then I'm thinking okay maybe its not so bad b/c her hair is really curly and kinky so I guess. I still didn't agree but what business was it of mine. Then she moved where I could see her name tag and it said Pinky, ya know like her hair, Pink! I felt much better knowing that Kaiden was getting his face painted by a clown name Pinky not Kinky!

No comments: