Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sound Asleep

One of Joe and my favorite things to do is peek in on our kids while they're sleeping. Its so cute to see them sound asleep and QUIET! Its also a great time for both of us to reflect on how lucky and blessed we truly are. A lot of time we just watch them quietly while being wrapped in each other's arms. If your a mom and have never snuck in on your child sleeping I truly recommend it, its so peaceful and it makes your role as a mom so worth it and rewarding- especially after a hard day. But there is always the risk of waking them up...but with Kaiden its usually funny b/c he's so out of it he doesn't know what is going on and why we're in his room. We just tell him good night and leave. Anyway my point was the other night we went to peek in on Kaiden and this is how he was sleeping w/ his blanket over his head. How funny is that.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You know, if I told Jeremiah to add your blog to our friends list, he would have no idea how to do that. I need to train him. Oh and I can't go to sleep at night until I go into my kids rooms to check on them. I need to take pictures, though. And yes, we're moving to Ohio, 2 hours away from my sister Carissa. Still way too far away from Louisiana though =(

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Ha ha, that is so gorgeous! Isn't it funny how they fall asleep doing the silliest things...I don't think I could ever sleep with a blanket over my head!