Thursday, July 24, 2008

Costa Azul

Thurs June 5
This was our last full day in Utah before heading to Denver. A bunch of us met up at Costa Azul (which is similar to Cafe Rio) they have the best salads ever!! I wish I would have gotten a picture of our 3 tables pulled together b/c we were the best birth control for any girl there! In total there were 5 moms and 10 kids- it was pure mayhem! My friend Corinne from Draper came with her 2 kids and then the girls, Annie, Nicole, and Amanda. It was fun to see everyone for the last time but a little chaotic too. My kids had had too many outings in the last few weeks so there were lots of tears and yelling on my end of the table.
Corinne and I use to live right down the street from us in Draper. And there were several of us in the ward that all had boys a few months apart. Of course when we move my two closest friends, Corinne and Cory, were both pregnant too and we all end up having girls. It makes me miss living there so much. Corinne's little boy, Kyson and Kaiden were the best buds then. They played really good together on the trip too. I had lunch with Corinne and Cory one day but for some reason we didn't take nay pictures of the boys together all grown up. I'm still so mad about that! Any way here are a few pictures of us in the arcade/bowling area of Fat Cats which is connected to Costa Azul.
Kaiden and his buddy Kyson
Amanda and Elizabeth. I had 2 cute pictures of Elizabeth looking but I think Amanda would kill me if I posted them b/c her eyes are 1/2 closed and kinda creepy!

Kyson, Corinne, Camry, Kaiden, Me and Kalli

No comments: