Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday June 1

This day was our last to see Carmen. We drove up to Draper ward for church so we could go to my old ward. The kids were not in the mood to sit still or quiet so I was in the hall most of the time. Which turned out nicely b/c then I was able to visit with some old friends. I really loved that ward and miss having so many fun kids Kaiden's age for him to play with. Amanda took these pictures in her yard. I love Kalli's dress, Carmen had just bought it for her at the outlet malls in Park City. And my friend Annie made her cute flower-it matched perfectly!

Amanda and Jeremy's good friends, Kenny and Katie, had a BBQ on Sunday for Memorial Day. Kenny smoked some beef brisket that was delicious and we had lots of extra sides. We played a game of kube and some catch in their beautiful backyard. It was actually one of the warm days we were there so no need for sweat shirts-the weather was perfect! It ended up being a lot of fun and then we headed down to the basement for a few games of Rock Band. I didn't get any pictures of that b/c I was either trying to not get kicked off or eating the delicious apple pie Amanda bought!

Jer goofing off on the swing while Amanda, Elizabeth and Spanky relaxed

Not great of me but I love Kaiden's goofy grin

1 comment:

Joan said...

Look how pretty you guys are! Such cute kids too - love it!