Thursday, July 10, 2008

Strollin' Fun

Saturday May 31
Elizabeth has a little stroller that Kaiden and Kalli just loved (we have since gotten one). It was the one prized toy that all three kids would fight over. One day Jeremy and I decided to put Kalli in it while Elizabeth pushed her around. Kalli looked huge in this little baby doll stroller and it wasn't long before Elizabeth wanted a turn and of course Kaiden too! I think its obvious that this stroller is not made for 20 and 30 pound kids. So the stroller rides were short lived but they enjoyed 'em while it lasted. Unfrotunately I didn't get a picture of Kaiden riding but trust me it was funny to see Kalli trying to push him around.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

ROBIN!!! HI! This is Alacey (Brumfield) Yarn. From Baker Ward...Hopefully you remember me! So I was doing a little blog hoppin' and I found Nathan's blog..then found Aaron's blog...and then found your blog! HOW FUN! It's so fun to see your little family and what you guys are up to! Are you all living in Louisiana or are you in Utah? Last I remember you were in Utah but that's been years ago.

Just a brief update...my hubbie Chris and I have been married 7 years this December. We have 2 girls, Elodie (Melodie without the M) who will be 4 in September and Addysen who just made 4 months. We live in Arizona and have been here for almost 5 years. Chris is a civil engineer and I get to stay at home with the girls. Check us out www.lyarn1.blogspot.com

Jamie Hamilton said...

We have one of those strollers too and it is a favorite.